Sunday, February 15, 2009

How have you been living until now?

How have you been living until now? This is a question that I anticipate will be asked of me, so I am answering it now. Until now my wife's father has been paying the bills. He has now decided to stop. So now I turn to you, the taxpayer. You chose to elect officials that choose to take your money and give it to people like me. Thank you.

The truth is that I do not like the laws. I think that you taxpayers have made some bad decisions. The officials you elected are telling me "If you work, we will take a lot of what you earn, but if you stay home and watch TV we will give you a small reward". I wouldn't mind living off of my own work instead of yours, but given the current conditions, I'll have to settle for staying home and accepting my small reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment